The first and lasting impression any visitor in Livingston - Central Scotland, customer or employee receives on entering a washroom should be that it is clean, well maintained and with good hand washing and drying facilities. One of the major causes of cross contamination and the spread of infection is people not washing their hands when they should, it is therefore paramount that the hand washing product and system you choose for your particular workplace are correct and suitable for your environment.
Hand Washing Facts:
- Hand Washing can help prevent the spread of viruses.
- Up to half of all men & women fail to wash their hands after they have been to the toilet.
- The number of germs on your fingertips could double after you have used the toilet.
- A third of people do not use soap when washing their hands.
- Damp hands spread 1000 times more germs than dry hands.
- We each have millions of bacteria on our skin.
- Clean hands are all about staying healthy and keeping everybody around you healthy.
Hand Care Services:
- Hand dress Automatic Systems – Bacterial Foaming Soaps, Hand Sanitisers, Alcohol Hand Rubs, hair & Body Lotions.
- Bulk Fill Systems – Luxury Soaps & Lotions, Sanitisers, Alcohol Hand Rubs, Hair and Body Lotions.
- Industrial Bulk Fill Systems – Beaded Hand Gels, Barrier Creams & Moisturising.
- Children’s Hand Washing Solutions.
- Our New 500ml Skin Care Range.
All products comply with The Cosmetic Products Regulation (123/2009/EC)
Call the experts:
What impression does your washroom leave in Livingston? Start saving money and water by doing so you will also be supporting the environment. We offer a range of solutions ensuring you have the right services for your Washrooms.
Get a Quote today, or request a call back from one of our experienced washroom experts.
To learn more about our hand care services in Livingston - Central Scotland visit: http://principalhygiene.co.uk/handcare